The festival will be held in the Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center, 299 Mercer St, Seattle WA 98109.
The Exhibition Hall is between McCaw Hall and Cornish Playhouse with an entrance on Mercer St.
Parking can be found in the Mercer Street Parking Garage across Mercer St..
Information on lodging is available below.
Click the image of the below map to download a copy of the map for printing.
Northwest Tea Festival
Hyatt House Seattle Downtown - (206) 727-1234
Special Northwest Tea Festival room rates start at $205.00 per night.
Use the following link to make reservations online:
If the above link does not work for you , you can call the the front desk directly and say that you will be attending the Northwest Tea Festival and they will be able to make your reservations.
The Hayatt House Seattle Downtownm is just a few easy walking blocks from the Festival location.
Be sure to say that you are with the Northwest Tea Festival.
- Information about The Hyatt House Seattle Downtown -
A new hotel located in the shadow of the Space Needle, Hyatt House Seattle Downtown is the picture perfect location for attendees of the Northwest Tea Festival. Enjoy features such as free-high speed Internet access everywhere in the hotel, a 42” flat-screen TV in your room, and 24 hour business center and services available all free of charge.
Also included in your stay is a full hot breakfast spread. Experience first-hand the customer service you deserve, where you will be treated not as just as another room number, but as a valued Hyatt House guest. High-end décor and stylish furnishings coupled with the convenience and sociability of a friendly neighborhood create an entirely new kind of all-suite hotel experience. Feel free to bring your pet, we want you to feel right at home.
Make sure to check-out our roof top patio with fire pits and an incredible view of the Space Needle, Seattle Center, and the Olympic mountains.
A few of our amenities include:
- · Complimentary Shuttle service within a one-mile radius 24/7 (based on availability)
- · Complimentary Wired and Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- · 24 Hour Fitness Center offering free weights, treadmills, and elliptical
- · Complimentary Spread of Breakfast Goodness with made-to-order Omelets
- · Complimentary Newspapers available in the hotel lobby
- · 24 Hour Market so you have easy access to purchase food, beverages, and other sundries
- · Controlled Covered Garage Parking ($25 a night)
- · H Bar & Lounge –Open 7 days a week from 4 pm – 10 pm. Happy Hour begins at 4!
- · Hyatt House “Borrows Program” –for items you forgot, or just couldn’t fit.
View more information about the hotel by visiting their web site at: www.hyatthouseseattledowntown.com
We look forward to seeing you this year